What We're Thankful for this Thanksgiving
Posted on November 27 2014
1. Leggings. We couldn’t get through fall and winter without a pair of leggings. Though we know that leggings aren’t officially pants, we love that we can wear them with longer tops and even dresses.
Buy these plus size leggings here.
2. Sweatpants. What girl could live without a comfy pair of sweatpants?
3. Comfortable flats. Yeah, we love a pair of high heels, too, but what we’re thankful for this year are all the great, stylish flats out there. They keep our feet happy and our look on trend.
Buy these flats here.
4. Spanx. No explanation needed. We’re thankful for Spanx for making us look smooth under fitted dresses and for keeping the friction to a minimum in summer dresses...
5. Puffy Coats. We’re thankful for these huge coats because they allow us to wear whatever we want underneath them while keeping us warm.
6. Basic Tees. We’re thankful for soft, basic tees that we can use as layering pieces and as part of a casual outfit. These can be hard to find, so stock up when you find some you love!
7. Statement Necklaces. These necklaces make an outfit. You could literally wear a t-shirt, jeans that make an outfit out of nothing.
Buy this statement necklace here.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!