Trend Alert: Florals for Plus Sizes
Posted on February 25 2015
1) This floral print pencil skirt is bold yet feminine. The soft pinks and blues in the print give it a delicate feeling that is perfect for the start spring.
2) This lace floral cut out tank is a more casual way to incorporate floral into your wardrobe. Paired with a pair of jeans and a cute spring jacket, like an anorak, this is a great piece to have for an everyday casual look.
3) This floral blazer is a great way to add a stylish touch to an otherwise basic outfit. This blazer would be great paired with a solid shirt and jeans, or a black pencil skirt.
4) Another runway trend was 70’s inspired pieces. These flared pants from Asos incorporate floral print, and 70’s inspiration in the flared silhouette. The beautiful colors and pattern on these flared plus size pants are the ultimate statement piece to have in your wardrobe for this season.
5) For a more formal event this option from Rent the Runway's plus size selection caught our eye. This Carmen Marc Valvo teal rosette envelope style dress is a beautiful piece. With its vibrant colors and exquisite detailing, it is a well made piece to flatter plus size figures.
6) For a more casual look that still shows your love fashion and the latest trends, this JUNAROSE scuba tee is a must have. This bold floral print will make you want to ditch your basic white tee for good. It's available here at Twelve North!
It's all coming up roses!