Shipping & Return FAQs
We've gathered some of the most frequently asked questions about Twelve North and answered them here. We happy to answer any questions we haven't covered. Please send other questions using the Contact Us page.
Does Twelve North ship internationally?
- Good news! Twelve North now ships to Canada! Customers may be responsible for additional taxes. We hope to eventually shipping to other destinations and invite you to leave your information with us so we can inform you when we do
- Domestic Shipping is $4.99. It is FREE on orders over $99.
- Shipping to Canada is $10. It is $7 on orders over $99.
- We use priority ground shipping. This means most items should get to you in 3-5 business days once shipped (domestic orders). We strive to ship within 48 hours of your order. You will be notified when your items have shipped.
- Yes! You can return items to Twelve North up to 14 days after you've received them. Instructions on how to do so will be included in your package. For US orders a return label will be emailed to you and a $5.99 shipping/restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Canadian customers will receive instructions via email. If you return items after the 14 day window, merchandise credit will be issued.
- Your refund will be issued once your item is received. Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Twelve North accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, etc.), Debit cards and Paypal.
- Use the form on the Contact Us page, email us at email@example.com OR call us at (646) 844-1222.